Level III+ Body Armor
Our Level III+ steel core ballistic plates are rated to defeat rounds with a velocity of up to 3,100 FPS.
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity of up to 3,100 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
When you want just a little more protection
Our Level III+ armor is manufactured from AR650 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life due to our proprietary FragLock™ coating, will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
Available in right and left-handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Peace of mind: special-threat tested and DEA certified
- Confidence: stops high-velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Rugged: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock coating for 20-year shelf life
- Independently tested to NIJ 0101.06 at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories and H.P. White Laboratories
- 20-Year maintenance-free shelf life
- Unparalleled multi-hit and stand-alone performance
- FragLock™ Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress-fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!
Weight (in pounds)
FragLock™ Base Coat
FragLock™ Build-Up Coat
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III+ multi-hit protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified|
|Armor Size||10" x 12", 11" x 14"|
|Application||Chest & Back|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, FragLock, Curved, Rifle Rated|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|