Veritas Lite Bundle BOGO
NEW ARMOR UPGRADE: Cut SIX pounds of weight & increase your protection level to III+ (stops .308, M855, M193). Also ships faster. Only $80 to upgrade all four plates.
Buy One Kit, Get One Free
“Trust God and keep your powder dry.”
A teammate covers your weak points and watches what you can’t. Armor serves a similar purpose. Arm a fearless fireteam.
The Veritas Lite is a no-frills, quick-attach, full-coverage carrier. The Heritage Plates stop .308 and Green Tip—multiple hits of them, all across the plate. The Trauma Pads help ensure skin and ribs aren’t damaged by the blunt force transfer.
Two kits for one.
Included in Package (Default):
- 2x Modular Veritas Lite Carriers
- 4x Level III Curved Heritage Plates
- 4x Trauma Pads
The Veritas Lite is tough and fast. Many add-ons (such as the Admin Pouch) can be added to it, but in this bundle, it comes pre-loaded with the cummerbund upgrade, which allows for a quick-don mode if you have the cummerbund off, or greater stability and comfort if you choose to keep it attached.
Our Heritage Plate marked the start of the civilian armor industry eleven years ago. It was distinguished by its robust edge-to-edge protection, at a price point made for civilians instead of government contracts.
It has been independently tested in accordance with NIJ 0101.06 threat levels through Oregon Ballistics (OBL), and H.P. White Laboratories. It is rated to stop 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 FPS, and special threat tested to stop 5.56mm M855/SS109 (Green Tip) at a velocity of 2,780 FPS.
The included Trauma Pads are made of a non-newtonian foam that resists compression. This absorbs blunt-force trauma before it gets to your body.
VERITAS LITE PLATE CARRIER
- Material: 500D Nylon
- Supported Plate Size: 10”x12”
- Size: For body types M to XXL
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Features: Front and rear Velcro panels & laser-cut PALS systems
- Manufactured: Vietnam (AR500 Armor)
- Material: AR500 steel alloy blend, with FragLock™ Coating
- Protection: 7.62 mm FMJ, steel-jacketed bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2,750 ft/s (+/- 50 ft/s).
- Capability: Edge-to-edge multi-hit protection
- Form: Flat and Curved
- 10" x 12"
- Base Coat (8.5 lbs, 0.34" thick)
- Build-Up Coat (9.25 lbs, 0.6" thick)
- Plate Carriers: Testudo, Valkyrie, & Invictus
- Shelf life: 20 years
- Manufactured: United States
- Material: Non-Newtonian padding
- Sizes: 10 x 12
- Weight: 5.9 OZ
- Thickness: .31”
- Capability: Multi-hit usage, does not provide any ballistic protection alone, must be used behind armor.
- Manufactured: USA
- Features: helps reduce backface deformation signature with soft armor, absorbs and dissipates impact energy & ultralight