Veritas Hunting Carrier
Limited Supply: The Veritas Hunting Carrier gives hunters the ideal combination of high visibility, stopping power, and lightweight breathability. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon and bar-tacked at all stress points, the Veritas carrier is capable of long-term performance on all your hunting expeditions. And alongside the lightweight Level IV ALSC Ceramic plates, ready to stop any stray big game shots or other rounds, this whole package is ready for action right out of the box.
Upgrade your orange hunting jacket to a quality tactical setup with our limited-edition Hunting Carrier, colored a blaze orange. Otherwise modeled just like our Veritas, this carrier is made to be minimalistic without sacrificing coverage: Breathable, rugged, and reliable.
The Hunting Carrier (specifications below) is made principally of 500D Cordura® nylon, with a 3D mesh padding for comfort all around. The American buckles are military-grade, impact-resistant, and not easily worn out. Also, the carrier comes with several pockets for easy transportation of ammo and other necessary tools and accessories.
The accompanying Level IV plates are included so you know even the strongest hunting bullet will not penetrate the armor. Tested to the proposed NIJ 0101.07 RF3 rifle standard, our ceramic plates stop 1 round of .30-06 M2AP ammunition (2880fps) at 25 feet; this makes them perfectly capable of stopping anything a fellow hunter is likely to be using. Because these plates are ceramic, they are also lighter than steel alternatives, making them easier to carry on the expedition.
For a lightweight, low-profile budget option, the Level IIIA Soft Armor will protect against all handguns and make for a total load (carrier plus two panels) of just 4.5 pounds. It is made of Aramid Fiber and is incredibly thin with just a .36” profile. Also available is the Level III+ Steel package, another budget option that is able to stop the majority of hunting threats and is thinner than ceramic. Like the Veritas carrier itself, this entire package is ready to be personalized to what assets you see as most important.
Any way you design it, this setup is the perfect upgrade to your blaze orange hunting jacket or hat, protecting you with both its visibility and its stopping power without adding much extra weight.
CARRIER & ARMOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
- Supported Plate Size: 10”x12”
- Size: For body types M to XXL
- Weight: Carrier + Soft Armor Panels = 4.5 lbs
- Armor Protection:
- Level IV Ceramic: .30 caliber armor-piercing (AP) bullets (U.S. Military designation M2 AP) with a specified mass of 10.8g (166gr) and a velocity of 2880 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s).
- IIIA Slim Panel Soft Armor: .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g
- III+ Lightweight: calibers up to 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS) and 7.62x39(ie AK-47), 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (ie .308) at 2,850 FPS. Not rated for AP rounds.
- III+: 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified
- III: 7.62 mm FMJ, steel-jacketed bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2780 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s).
- Features: Front and rear Velcro panels, Velcro attachment points for pontoon pads & laser-cut PALS systems.
- Manufactured: Vietnam (AR500 Armor)
|Carrier Manufacturer||AR500 Armor (Vietnam)|
|Carrier Construction Material||500D Nylon|
|Supported Plate Sizes||10" x 12"|