Testudo™ Gen 2 We Made It Package
Our flagship product, the Testudo Gen 2.0 plate carrier offers maximum coverage and load-bearing capability, right out of the box!
When armor coverage is your primary concern, the all-inclusive Testudo Gen 2.0 armor plate carrier has you covered.
Named after the Roman army’s defensive formation, the Testudo comes ready to provide you the maximum coverage of all our plate carriers, right out of the box.
The Testudo will accommodate 10”x12” or 11”x14” body armor of any type. Its fully-adjustable cummerbund and shoulder straps make the Testudo versatile enough for large or medium body types. Plenty of PALS webbing for attaching your MOLLE-compatible pouches, holsters, and accessories. The generous supply of Velcro -- covering all the PALS webbing -- offers superior versatility for placement of medical, moto, or other patches or gear.
The Testudo is our flagship and has everything you need, right out of the box. The removable cummerbund sports integrated side-armor pockets, and the low-offset shoulder straps mean the rear plate pocket rides at the proper height. If you run plates smaller than 10”x12”, add our Adaptive Plate Insert and you’ve got everything you need to run a lightweight run-and-gun setup, all the way to fully-kitted for maximum protection and load-bearing capability. Just add armor and pouches (sold separately)
- Durable: constructed with quality nylon and bar tacks
- All Inclusive: complete, and ready out of the box
- Comfortable: padded inner lining and shoulder pads
- Customizable: Built-in cummerbund with side plate pouches
- Versatile: designed for optimal mobility
- Optimal fit: for body types medium to 2XL
Base bundle comes with
1 x AR500 Armor® Testudo™ Modular Plate Carrier
2 x Level III 10"x12" Flat, Base Coat**
**Plates can be upgraded to multi-curve and/or with our Build-up FragLock coating for an additional charge.
AR Battle Belt
Carrying first-line gear comfortably and securely has always been the goal of belt system users, and the Armored Republic® AR Battle Belt™ meets and exceeds that goal.
Three-piece modular system
Available in four sizes and colors, the AR Battle Belt consists of three parts working together as a system for carrying your first-line load out, from handgun or rifle magazine pouches and first aid kits, to dump pouches and other MOLLE-compatible accessories.
The first part is the Inner Belt, which is worn through your belt loops, and is covered with hook and loop material, allowing it to attach to the Duty Belt.
The Duty Belt is made of durable 2” SCUBA webbing, and securely holds your handgun, reloads, or other standard duty loadout.
The third part of the AR Battle Belt consists of the removable PALS-covered Outer Belt, which slides onto the Duty Belt like a sleeve.
These components allow for multiple configurations, making it adaptable to your needs. Together, they create a scalable yet affordable gun belt system.
- Four sizes:
- Small: 27–31 in (69-79 cm)
- Medium: 31–35 in (79-89 cm)
- Large: 35–39 in (89-99 cm)
- X-Large: 39–43 in (99-109 cm)
- The inner belt is 1.5” nylon webbing, and the duty belt is 2” SCUBA webbing for maximum stability.
- The 500D Cordura Outer Belt features two rows of PALS webbing for attaching MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories.
- Small and Medium: 6 columns on each of the three sections, for 18 total.
- Large and XL: 8 columns on the each left and right side sections, and 6 on the rear section, for 22 total PALS channels.
- ITW-Nexus buckles and molded hardware
- 3-point release safety lock buckle on Duty Belt for maximum security
- Durable: quality materials like genuine Cordura® nylon, Velcro®, and ITW-Nexus buckle
- Modular: three-piece system works as lone duty belt, full-on war belt, or simple pants belt
- Expandable: generous PALS webbing for MOLLE-compatible
|Product Name||Testudo Gen 2|
|Carrier Manufacturer||AR500 Armor (Vietnam)|
|Cummerbund||Cummerbund w/ side plate pockets|
|Carrier Construction Material||500D Nylon|
|Carrier Features||Cummerbund, Quick Detach, Admin Pocket, Kangaroo Pouch, Chest Rig Attach Points, Drag Handle, ID Panel|
|Supported Plate Sizes||11" x 14"|