Soft Side Plate
Side Body Armor designed to be worn in side plate pouches which attach to a plate carrier system. 6"x8" size will fit most side plate pockets and MOLLE pouches on the market.
AR500 Armor® Side Body Armor is designed to be worn in side plate pouches which attach to a plate carrier system. Sized to fit most side plate pockets and MOLLE pouches on the market. Our side plates are available in 6" x 8", Level IIIA configuration. All AR500 Armor® Body Armor is 100% made in the USA.
Big protection in a small package
Whether you choose the 100% p-Aramid Rimelig version, or the our ultra-thin Hybrid armor, you’ll be getting Level IIIA protection against the most common handgun calibers around. Rimelig offers a versatile and economic option for those to whom weight and thinness are less of a concern. Our Hybrid version maximized the benefits of high-tech materials such as Gold Shield® and SpectraShield®, resulting in a light and ultra-thin panel comfortable to be worn all day.
- Stand Alone, IIIA-rated for pistol calibers up to .44 Magnum
- Plate Carrier compatible
- Industry-leading material composition
- No sacrifice in performance, comfort, or price point!
- Strategic stitching improves overall performance
- Laminated Ripstop cover with sonic welded seams for added durability and strength
- Outperforms and is more flexible than more expensive panels!
- 100% Manufactured in the USA
|Armor Level||Level IIIA|
|Armor Threat Rating||Level IIIA multi-hit protection against .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (24|
|Armor Size||6" x 8"|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, Soft|
|Armor Construction Material||Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Ripstop Nylon (sonic welded)|
|Armor Shelf Life||5 Years|