AR500 Armor® Testudo™ Lite Plate Carrier
The Testudo Lite is another rendition in our Testudo line of carriers, but is a step removed from our other versions of the Testudo. By lightening up some of the bulkier components of the Testudo Gen II carrier we have managed to create a lighter and less bulky version of the Testudo carrier. For those of us who need a 11x14 sized carrier, but don’t want all of the fuss of the full featured Testudo Gen II, the Testudo Lite is a great option. This carrier retains the ability to run side plates, 10x12 sized plates, and a full complement of MOLLE gear.
AR500 Armor® Testudo™ Modular Plate Carrier Specs:
Construction: 500D Cordura, impact resistant buckles, and mil-spec webbing
Stitching: Reinforced Bar-tack, double stitching, and double backed stitching
Thread: High strength bonded thread
Colors: Black, Coyote, Olive Drab and Multi-Cam
Armor Compatibility: Standard 10” x 12” or 11” x 14” body armor in variants to include Steel, Ceramic, Polyethylene, soft or hard construction.
Designed by AR500 Armor® in Phoenix, Arizona, Manufactured to our strict quality standards in Vietnam.
Multi-Cam Testudo™ model is constructed using all genuine Multi-Cam USA sourced material.
AR500 Armor® Testudo™ Lite Plate Carrier Features:
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Removeable Shoulder Pads
- Impact Resistant made in the USA buckles
- Adjustable and Removeable Cummerbund w/ Hypalon Pulls, Eyelets, and Shock Cord
- Easily adjusts from Medium to Large body types
- Built in side plate pouches
- Inner plate retention straps for proper armor vital coverage
- Offset rear shoulder straps improve armor placement
- Low Profile Reinforced Drag Handle
- Genuine Cordura 500D Nylon
- Reinforced stitching and bar-tacks through all high stress points and webbing
|Carrier Manufacturer||AR500 Armor (Vietnam)|
|Plate Carrier Type||Testudo Lite|
|Cummerbund||Cummerbund w/ side plate pockets|
|Carrier Construction Material||500D Nylon|
- Make Review by Jaden
- frist plate carrier i ever bought and so fat i love it. Review by joshua