H&H Cricothyrotomy (Cric) Kit (Civilian Model)
The H&H Cricothyrotomy (Cric) kit is the result of a decade of field trauma experience. The H&H Cric kit contains the necessary tools required to perform an emergency cricotyrotomy. A cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure intended to access an otherwise compromised or inaccessible airway.
The H&H Cric Kit contains:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0mm. Cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Curved Crile Hemostat for clamping or opening
- News Tracheal Hook
- Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
Package: Sterile Vacuum sealed package
Size: Package Dimensions 10" x 4.5" x 1"
Weight: 4.6 oz.
AR500 Armor always recommends proper training and proficiency with your gear and all equipment you choose to use.
|Name in Bundles||No|
|Medical Supply Type||Respiration and AIrway|