Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
The Hyfin Vent Chest Seal sets the standard for occlusive dressings designed to treat sucking chest wounds. Containing two seals in a single package with a specially designed vented channels. These channels prevent airflow into the chest cavity but allow air to escape preventing further damage. Each seal includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application.
Superior adhesion technology works in less than ideal conditions including sweaty and hairy casualties.
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Easy-to-grip, large Red-Tip™ tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
Size: Package Dimensions 7.5" x 4.5" x .25" (Folded), 7.5" x 9" x .13" (Unfolded)
Weight: 2.5 oz.
AR500 Armor always recommends proper training and proficiency with your gear and all equipment you choose to use.
|Name in Bundles||N/A|
|Medical Supply Type||Chest Seal|
|Medical Manufacturer||North American Rescue|
- Review from Dave Review by Dave