Level IIIA - Rimelig - Package
Our Level IIIA body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable and designed to defeat pistol caliber threats up to .44 magnum, and .357 SIG at 1,430 feet per second or lower, including all lesser pistol calibers.
Flexible, affordable handgun protection
We offer one Level II and two Level IIIA soft armor types:
Rimelig: Available in Level II and Level IIIA protection levels, Rimelig is the soft body armor is for everyone without a serious tax on your wallet. Get the performance you expect from AR500 Armor® Body Armor, without a sacrifice in quality or value. Constructed with Imported p-Aramid Fibers, Rimelig armor is designed, cut, sewn, and assembled right here in the USA. All soft armor has a limited 5 year warranty.
Hybrid: Our flagship Hybrid IIIA soft body armor is constructed from industry leading materials from Honeywell Spectra Shield®, Gold Shield®, and other ballistic fabric from respected manufacturers. We've harnessed the full ballistic capabilities of these materials to create the ultimate Hybrid IIIA soft body armor panel. The result is an ultra-light, ultra-thin, flexible armor system in a 0.25” thick, 1.04 pound package (10" x 12" ASC model)! All soft armor has a limited 5 year warranty.
- Thin and light: Rimelig is 0.55” thick and 1.43 pounds.
- Comfortable: Flexible materials for all-day comfort
- Capable: Level IIIA rated for pistol calibers up to .357 SIG and .44 Magnum* | Level II rated for 9mm and .357 Magnum**
- Comfortable: Patented Advanced Shooters Cut for max comfort and mobility
- Durable: Laminated ripstop nylon covers with sonic-welded seams for durability and strength
- Flexible: Compatible with nearly all plate carriers capable of accepting 10’x12” or 11”x14” rifle plates, and compatible with our line of trauma pads
**Level II is rated to stop 124-grain 9mm FMJ RN bullets with a velocity of 1305 ft/s (± 30 ft/s) and with 158-grain .357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point (JSP) bullets with a velocity of 1430 ft/s (± 30 ft/s)
**Level IIIA is rated to stop 125-grain .357 SIG FMJ flat-nose bullets with a velocity of 1470 ft/s (± 30 ft/s) and with 240-grain .44 Magnum Semi-Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a velocity of 1430 ft/s (± 30 ft/s)
|Armor Threat Rating||No Threat Rating|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|