Level IV Plates + FREE Carrier
From the company that challenged the armor industry by bringing ballistic steel core armor to the civilian market comes our latest product developed 100% in-house, our new Level IV stand-alone ceramic rifle plate.
For a limited time, when you order two of our Level IV ceramic plates, you get your choice of a Veritas, Testudo Gen 2.0, or Invictus plate carrier, free!
Tested to the proposed NIJ 0101.07 RF3 rifle standard, our ceramic plate stops 1 round of .30-06 M2AP ammunition (2880fps) at 25 feet.
Armor-piercing bullet protection, manufactured in our Phoenix, AZ factory
Suitable for both tactical and civilian use, our new Level IV stand-alone rifle-rated plate is designed to bring the highest level of personal protection to the consumer. The Level IV stand-alone plate can be used as a front or back plate (or both) and is compatible with our full line of trauma pads and IIIa soft armor.
Our new Level IV plate is professionally coated with our proprietary FragLock™ coating for fragmentation protection, as well as moisture and abrasion resistance.
- Confidence: stops military .30 caliber armor-piercing rounds
- Peace of mind: Tested to NIJ 0101.07 RF3 standard (proposed) by NIJ testing facility
- Durable: AR500 Armor FragLock™ coating for fragmentation protection, as well as moisture and abrasion resistance
- Thin: only ¾” thick
- Light: only 7.5 pounds with our lightweight shooter’s cut
- American Made: Manufactured in our Phoenix, Arizona facility
|Armor Threat Rating||Level IV single-shot protection against .30 caliber armor piercing (AP) bullets (U.S. Military designation M2 AP) with a specified mass of 10.8g (166gr) and a velocity of 2880 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s).|
|Armor Size||10" x 12"|
|Application||Chest & Back|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, FragLock, Ambidextrous|
|Armor Construction Material||Ceramic|