Level III+ plate bundle
Two of our Level III+ steel ballistic core plates + two trauma pads for one low price.
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping 5.56x45mm M193 @ 3,100 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
Rifle-rated protection that’s easy on your wallet
Our Level III+ armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life due our proprietary FragLock coating, will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
Available in right and left handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
Bundle contains two Level III+ plates and two AR500 Armor trauma pads
- Peace of mind: special-threat tested and DEA certified
- Confidence: stops high velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Rugged: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock coating for 20-year shelf life
- 10x12 weights approx 8.5 lb, 11x14 weighs approx 11lb, +/-10% for FragLock coating
- FragLock™ Build-Up Coat for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III+ multi-hit protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|
|Armor Shelf Life||20 Years|