Level III+ Lightweight ASC Body Armor
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity up to 3,000 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
A little more protection with a little less weight
Our Level III+ Lightweight armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life due our proprietary FragLock coating, will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
Available in right and left handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Peace of mind: stops high velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Confidence: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock™ coating for 20-year shelf life
- Rugged: FragLock™ Build-Up Coat helps mitigate bullet fragmentation
- Independently tested to NIJ 0101.06 threat levels at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories
- 10"x12" weighs approx 6.5 lb, +/-10% for FragLock coating
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!
|Armor Level||Level III+ Lightweight|
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III+ LW multi-hit protection against calibers up to 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS) and 7.62x39(ie AK-47), 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (ie .308) at 2,850 FPS. Not rated for AP rounds.|
|Armor Size||10" x 12"|
|Application||Chest & Back|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, FragLock, Flat, Curved|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|
|Armor Shelf Life||20 Years|