Arena Plate Carrier (Carrier made of NON-Ballistic materials)
The AR500 Armor® Arena Plate Carrier is a new addition to our long line of plate carriers that incorporate excellence in form, fit and function, a trademark of The Armored Republic. The newest carrier in our highly respected line of plate carriers it utilizes state of the art materials, construction techniques and the new Hybrid MOLLE systems. Incorporated with the standard MOLLE webbing this allows you to use your existing pouches in the method you have learned to trust as well as allowing you to take full advantage of changes in the technology.
Made of 500D Cordura and weighing in at less than 3 lbs it is available in Black, Coyote and Cordura, all fully compatible with your existing 10” x 12” Body Armor in both soft and hard variants. It also accommodates the latest in new in the newer lightweight plates also available through AR500 Armor.
The Interior cummerbund, accommodates the new side plate pouch while the rear cummerbund is easily adjusted as needed for form, fit and function of course this has quick release side buckles allowing you to don and doff as required in an instant. 100% American made in the USA.
Armor Compatibility: Standard 10” x 12” Body Armor in both soft and hard variants
- Hybrid Molle on upper portion of both front and back for accessory or ID panel attachment
- Standard Molle webbing for the remainder of the carrier and exterior cummerbund
- Interior cummerbund contains loop fabric for use with new Side Plate Pouch
- Rear cummerbund pass through opens for easy adjustments on the fly
- Kangaroo pouch
- Side buckle system for use without cummerbund
- Spacer mesh with additional foam padding
- Quick detach shoulder buckles
- Should pads with spacer mesh padding
- Made in the USA
- (1) Arena Plate Carrier
- (1) HSGI X2R Rifle Magazine Pouch
- (2) HSGI Double Decker Taco Magazine Pouches
- (2) AR500 Armor® Level III 10" x 12" ASC Flat Base Coat Plates
|Plate Carrier Type||Arena|
|Carrier Manufacturer||AR500 Armor (USA)|
|Cummerbund||Cummerbund w/o side plate pockets|
|Carrier Construction Material||500D Nylon|
|Largest Supported Plate Size||10" x 12"|