AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor – Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC)
Where it all began, AR500 Armor® Level III patented ASC Body Armor. A revolution in the armor industry by combining guaranteed performance, durability, and value. Backing down from no challenge, we’ve become the most independently tested, reviewed, vetted, and validated body armor manufacturer in the world by our peers. Our Level III armor serves as the flagship model in our line for those who desire rugged and reliable armor. Capable of defeating 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 feet per second. Independently tested in accordance with NIJ 0101.06 through Oregon Ballistics (OBL), and H.P. White Laboratories.
Available in right and left handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
Available in: 8” x 10”, 10” x 12”, and 11” x 14” Advanced Shooters Cut sizes.
Weight (+/- 10% for PAXCON coating):
- 8” x 10” ASC – 5.5lb
- 10” X 12” ASC – 8.0lb
- 11” X 14” ASC – 10.5lb
Profile: Thin 0.26” profile (Base Coat), 0.48” profile (Build-Up)
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor Specifications
- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) (on some models) in thin .26” profile
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating
- Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Made in the United States of America!
Looking for protection against high velocity threats such as M193? Look into our level III+ body armor, which is special threated tested to M193 at velocities up to 3,100 feet per second. http://www.ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-body-armor/level-iii-body-armor-en.html
Proudly Manufactured in our Phoenix, Arizona facility from start to finish.
Become a warrior and #StayInTheFight with AR500 Armor® Body Armor, a proud member of the Armored Republic™.
|Armor Level||Level III|
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III multi-hit protection against 7.62 mm FMJ, steel jacketed bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2780 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s).|
|Armor Cut Orientation:||Ambidextrous|
|Dimensions||10" x 12"|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|
|Armor Shelf Life||20 Years|