Level III+ Lightweight Package
Two of our Level III+ Lightweight steel ballistic core plates for one low price.
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity up to 3,000 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
A little more protection with a little less weight
Our Level III+ Lightweight armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life due our proprietary FragLock coating, will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
Available in right and left handed configurations, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Peace of mind: stops high velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Confidence: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock™ coating for 20-year shelf life
- Rugged: FragLock™ Build-Up Coat helps mitigate bullet fragmentation
- Independently tested to NIJ 0101.06 threat levels at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!
Weight (in pounds)
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III+ multi-hit protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified|
|Armor Size||10" x 12", 11" x 14"|
|Application||Chest & Back|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, FragLock, Curved, Rifle Rated|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|