AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier (EPC)
The AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier is a rapidly deployable armor system designed to accommodate our entire line of body armor. The unique construction provides unmatched coverage at an unbeatable price point. Compatible with all of our body armor from 8" x 10" to our 11" X 15" backpack panel, the EPC features a unique design allowing easy donning and doffing in emergency situations.
Following the philosophy of a life jacket our Emergency Personal Carrier simply drops over your head and is secured via a Cobra Buckle on the side. Once buckled the carrier can quickly be adjusted for a secure fit. The profile and adjustment range allow for nearly limitless adjustments for all frames and sizes, in addition to objects such as seats. Flexible and affordable, the EPC is an ideal "VIP" or emergency plate carrier that will be ready when you need it most at a moment's notice.
Compatible with Hard and Soft Body Armor!
Emergency Personal Carrier
Weight: 7.5oz (unloaded)
Size: Fully adjustable wrap around strap system
Colors: Red, Wolf Gray, and Black
AR500 Armor® Emergency Personal Carrier (EPC):
- Flexible and Versatile, Multiple deployment methods over clothing
- Quick release shoulder buckles
- Padded neck strap
- Side Cobra buckle with quick and easy adjustment
- Deployable on your Front, or Back Side, over your Backpack, Chair, or used as a shield
- Low-Profile, Flexible, and Concealable
- Fits our entire line of chest plates and body armor
- Fully adjustable strap system allows for quick donning and doffing
- EPC can be stored in loaded with armor in a variety of locations
- 1000D Nylon Construction
- 100% Made in the USA!
|Carrier Manufacturer||AR500 Armor (USA)|
|Plate Carrier Type||Emergency Personal|
|Carrier Construction Material||1000D Nylon|
- Review from Dustywar Review by Dustywar
- Review from Britt Blankenship Review by Britt Blankenship
- Review from Jin Review by Jin
- Review from Christopher Marrone Review by Christopher Marrone
With that said this will give you protection at an affordable price. I wear it under my security uniform its comfortable and fits but you can tell I'm wearing a vest which is fine because I'm an armed guard and most of us wear some sort of vest. (Posted on 4/5/2015)
- Review from Richard Review by Richard