AR500 Armor Pack Emergency Personal Injury Kit (EPIK) | Designed for your bag or backpack
The AR500 Armor Pack EPIK is a high value medical kit loaded with the necessary essentials to combat traumatic bleeding wounds. Packaged in a durable and re-sealable aLOKSAK, our Pack EPIK is compact and easily fits into your backpack and other small compartments. Stores easily in your glove box, range bag, luggage, trunk, or desk drawer.
The Pack EPIK is completely portable and easy to store. Complete with a compact Tourniquet, Chest Seals, and an extra-large packet of Celox Hemostatic Granules allowing the Pack EPIK to rival the capabilities found in larger and more expensive medical kits.
The Pack EPIK includes Celox Hemostatic Granules, FoxSeal Chest Seals (or equivalent), Swat-Tourniquet (Swat-T), H&H Thin-H Emergency Bandage, H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze, Waterproof Medical Tape, Medical Gloves, and a re-sealable aLOKSAK.
The heavy duty aLOKSAK provides water tight protection and is constructed from medical-grade FDA approved material offering protection from the elements. High visibility clear plastic allows you to quickly identify the contents and condition of your EPIK.
Each AR500 Armor Emergency Personal Injury Kit (EPIK) comes pre-assembled and ready for use. AR500 Armor always recommends proper training and proficiency with your gear and all equipment you choose to use.
Dimensions: 6" x 8"
AR500 Armor Pack EPIK Contents:
- (1) Celox 35g Hemostatic Granule Packet
- (2) FoxSeal Chest Seals (in single package) - or equivalent based on availability
- (1) Swat-Tourniquet (Swat-T, Tourniquet, Pressure Dressing, or Elastic Bandage)
- (1) H&H Thin-H Emergency Bandage (Compression Bandage, Hasty Tourniquet, or Emergency Sling)
- (1) H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze Roll - 4.5" x 4.1 yards
- (1) Waterproof Medical Tape - .5" x 2.5 yards
- (1) Pair Heavy Duty Black Nitrile Medical Gloves (Large)
- (1) Re-sealable heavy duty aLOKSAK
- 12/20/2014 Plate Carrier & Body Armor Basics (Part 2) - Shoulder your rifle & Slings
- 12/18/2014 It's not over yet - H.R. 5344 Body Armor Ban!
- 12/12/2014 Plate Carrier & Body Armor Basics (Part 1) - Fitting a Plate Carrier